Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your own Destiny in the Ninja world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
HotfireLegend (259)
Red Eyed Avenger Vote_lcapRed Eyed Avenger Voting_barRed Eyed Avenger Vote_rcap 
SpiritedDoodle (170)
Aiko Uchiha (74)
Ikisho Hockisu (69)
BEE (66)
Hilot09 (48)
Natsuki Kanda (45)
Cepeda Uchiha (38)
Grell (8)
Hyuuga Haruko (7)
Latest topics
» Warm up for Ninjas
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

» Technique Template
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

» xrumer seo service blog backlinks
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

» Naruto Domain
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:11 am

» Red Eyed Avenger
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Cepeda Uchiha Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 pm

» Naruto Cursed Bonds
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 am

» Naruto Shinobi Legends
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 am

» EM: Warm up for Ninjas
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

» How high can we count
Red Eyed Avenger Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Ninjas
Land of Fire
Hokage: -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
4 Genin

Land of Wind
Kazekage -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
1 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Water
Mizukage -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Earth
Tsuchikage: -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
0 Chuunin
3 Genin

Land of Lightning
Raikage: -

1 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
0 Genin

Affiliates
Please share ours!:
Red Eyed Avenger NarutoDestinyimg
Spoiler:

----
Red Eyed Avenger NarutoRPGAffimage

RPG-Directory

Red Eyed Avenger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

DP : 2
Character Name : Cepeda Uchiha
Char Age : 14
Element : Doton
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Village : Hidden Leaf

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Cepeda walks into the Hidden Leaf Forest. He looks at the trees of the forest, as he gains a vision of another Uchiha. He holds his head in pain, as he gets an image of the Uchiha Massacre again. Images of the man who caused it all, the man named Itachi Uchiha. Cepeda screams as the memories cause him intense mental pain. Cepeda punches a tree as he continues to yell.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

DP : 3
Character Name : Natsuki Kanda
Char Age : 13
Element : Lightning
Clan : N/A
Bloodline : Konoha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Natsuki was roaming the forests of Konoha after being knocked out by Kuro and Shiro. She had found herself awake on the base of a wide tree.

As she continued to tree hop in between branches Natsuki heard a pained roar. Alert and ready for whatever danger that lurks, she sprinted towards the source of noise. Her feet halted her as she eyed a boy punch a tree.

Concerned, she walks cautiously over to him, but doesn't touch just in case he would lash out unknowingly.

"Hey," Natsuki called out, trying to be heard over his yelling. "Are you okay?!"

Last edited by Natsuki Kanda on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:01 pm

"Yes..I'm fine." Cepeda was breathing hard, with a intense splitting headache. He grabs his skull as he manages to stand up and looks at the girl. "Hi, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:04 pm

She crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg. His statement about being fine seemed doubtful as he grabbed his head. Natsuki frowned at his actions.

"Natsuki Kanda," she stated, still wary about his health. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Ceped Uchiha" Cepeda grabs his head in pain some more as he kneels to the ground. He continues to feel the pain of his headache and the thoughts of the man that killed his family. "Argh, how are...you Natuski."
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm

A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as Natsuki continued to watch Cepeda double over in pain. Her frown remained as she walked over to him, and placed a tentative hand over his shoulder. If this boy was in pain then he needed to go to the hospital.

"Alright then, Cepeda," Natsuki kept a firm hold on him just in case he fell over, "Forget about how I'm doing, and let's get you to the hospital, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

"No, I'm ok, it's just a headache." The headache began to ease, as he looks at her. "Thank you for your concern, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here in the forest by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Natsuki nodded her head hesitantly. Well, he looks a bit more healthier, she supposed but that didn't mean that his headache can't come crashing back on him at any time. She stood and patted out the bits and pieces of grass and dirt that marred her clothing.

Another sigh let her, "Okay. If that's what you insist, fine. But just so you know, you'll be useless if you can't focus with that headache."

Okay, so she was being a bit blunt, but Natsuki meant it. And she thought it wise to keep one's self in tip-top shape to fight well. Natsuki placed her hands on her hips, and turned her head to the side so Cepeda couldn't see her look.

"Just tree hopping. Working on my stamina, I guess," she said.

It was a complete lie. The only thing she remembered was being ambushed by her fellow genin graduates, and then waking up at the base of a large tree.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm

"Oh, well would you mind if I joined you? I don't have a mission today, so I have some free time." Cepeda looks at Natsuki, as he hadn't wanted her to worry about him, he didn't want anyone to worry about him.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Natsuki shrugged and waited for him to stand, "Sure."

Were they really going to just tree hop randomly around the forest? She had said that because she didn't want to tell him what actually happened to her. But that's fine, maybe they could do something else while tree hopping.

It didn't matter to her.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Cepeda hops off tree to tree until he reaches a branch close to the top of the tree. "Thanks, for including me in your training." Cepeda looks down at her as he awaits for her to come too.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Natsuki concentrated a bit of her chakra into the soles of her feet before joining Cepeda on the thick branch.

"No problem. Can't really do much without finding a team to join, or anything." She flicked her bangs out of her red eyes. "Just so you know, I graduated earlier this week so I probably won't be able to keep up with you or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Cepeda focuses chakra into the soles in his feet, as he jumps of the tree, landing on another tree, he jumps off of that, and lands on a branch as he looks back and slows down letting Natsuki catch up."
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Glad that Cepeda was taking her limit into consideration, she began to tree hop after him. Natsuki passed by him and waved. He didn't have to wait for her unless he was so far ahead that she couldn't see him. Besides it would be good if she pushed herself to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Cepeda smiles as he jumps from tree to tree catching up to her. Cepeda jumps next to her as he laughs. "You pretty good, you underestimate yourself." Cepeda looks forward as he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Natsuki let out a laugh.

"Thanks for the compliment," she grinned, "... I guess. You ain't so bad yourself."

Of course he wasn't bad, Natsuki told herself. Cepeda was an Uchiha, and she knew that they were one of the most prestigious clan in Konoha. She, on the other hand, was a first-generation Kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Cepeda looks at Natsuki, as he smiles and starts to speed up, he gets in front of her as he spins and starts to jump backwards from tree branch to tree branch. "I ain't so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm

"Show off," Natsuki growled at him.

Typical Uchihas. Arrogant and so darn annoying. She pumped more chakra to her feet, and flied past him. Her extra boost will only get her so far, and Natsuki knew that her body was going to crash soon with her chakra supply almost out.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Cepeda looks at Natsuki pass, as it seems she was angered by him showing off. Cepeda turns back around, as he speeds up some more, trying to catch up with her. "Look, I'm sorry if I offended." Cepeda looks at her with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm

She glanced at the corner of her eye, and was about to brush his apology off when she saw how sad he looked. Damn those Uchiha and their good looks. Natsuki gritted her teeth.

"It's not that," she told him. "I'm just jealous that you're naturally good at being a ninja."

And that was true even though she had been a tad bit mad at his show of skills.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Cepeda stops as he looks at Natsuki. "If you graduate from the academy, of course your naturally going to be a great ninja, all you need to do is follow your Jounin's example. Cepeda looks at Natsuki. "I'm not that good, not good enough to defeat...him."
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Noticing that Cepeda wasn't close at her heel, Natsuki stopped and turned to see him a few feet away. She listened to what he had to say, and felt a bit foolish. He was probably right.

"I guess you're right." Natsuki shrugged her shoulders before raising her eyebrow at his last statement. "Who are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:59 pm

"Nobody..important." Cepeda starts jumping from branch to branch as he catches up to her as he stands a branch from her. "Hey look." Cepeda points forward as he sees that the forest is starting to end and he sees a light.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki Kanda
Genin
Genin
Natsuki Kanda

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Natsuki was a little miffed at his evasive answer, but thought it best to shut up and continue with their tree hopping. As they hopped from tree to tree, Natsuki curiously wondered who Cepeda was talking about. Of course, it wasn't any of her business but whatever.

She looked up ahead when he pointed to the light ahead. Oh, it seems that they were reaching the edge of the forest.

"We're almost outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cepeda Uchiha

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 am

Cepeda continues jump as he gets nexts to Natuski as he looks at the bottom of the forest. "His name, is Itachi Uchiha, the murderer of my family." Cepeda looks at Natuski as he looks back down. "He's the reason behind my headaches, visions of that day echo in my brain. It's so annoying, and unbearable, I can't stay sain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Eyed Avenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Eyed Avenger   Red Eyed Avenger Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Eyed Avenger
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny :: Five Great Nations :: Land of Fire :: Forest-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com