Naruto Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your own Destiny in the Ninja world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
HotfireLegend (259)
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Vote_lcapBee's sample for Tokidoki Voting_barBee's sample for Tokidoki Vote_rcap 
SpiritedDoodle (170)
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Vote_lcapBee's sample for Tokidoki Voting_barBee's sample for Tokidoki Vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha (74)
Ikisho Hockisu (69)
BEE (66)
Hilot09 (48)
Natsuki Kanda (45)
Cepeda Uchiha (38)
Grell (8)
Hyuuga Haruko (7)
Latest topics
» Warm up for Ninjas
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

» Technique Template
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby jon15ish Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

» xrumer seo service blog backlinks
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 am

» Naruto Domain
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 am

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:11 am

» Red Eyed Avenger
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Cepeda Uchiha Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 pm

» Naruto Cursed Bonds
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:31 am

» Naruto Shinobi Legends
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 am

» EM: Warm up for Ninjas
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:04 pm

» How high can we count
Bee's sample for Tokidoki Emptyby Neji Hyuuga Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Ninjas
Land of Fire
Hokage: -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
4 Genin

Land of Wind
Kazekage -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
1 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Water
Mizukage -
0 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
2 Genin

Land of Earth
Tsuchikage: -
0 ANBU
0 Jounin
0 Chuunin
3 Genin

Land of Lightning
Raikage: -

1 ANBU
1 Jounin
0 Chuunin
0 Genin

Affiliates
Please share ours!:
Bee's sample for Tokidoki NarutoDestinyimg
Spoiler:

----
Bee's sample for Tokidoki NarutoRPGAffimage

RPG-Directory

Bee's sample for Tokidoki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

DP : 10
Character Name : Kuchiya Tokidoki
Char Age : 24
Element : Wind
Clan : -
Bloodline : -
Village : Hidden Cloud

Bee's sample for Tokidoki Empty
PostSubject: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm

NOTE! This takes place when Tokidoki is 16/17, when the Bear sages are beginning her Senjutsu training. Just to put to rest any worries the admins might have with that, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu use is minimal and the ranks will be low for the sake of keeping her powers realistic. I would say she relies more on Senjutsu, Taijutsu, and her ability to manipulate her own chakra....and speed.....yeah. /shot

Deep in the land of lightening, nestled neatly in the lake toward the north, swims the Island Turtle. He’s a pretty chill dude – bet you didn’t know that. He just paddles around on that lake, not messing with anyone, not bothering anyone. Yeah, the Island Turtle’s got it easy. The people who hitch a ride on him….well they’re a totally different story. The Island Turtle is the most potent training grounds in the land, if I don’t say so myself. It’s much different the ‘Forest of Death’ – the Island Turtle makes that forest look like a cake walk in fact. True, they are similar, but the difference is there’s an exit to the Forest of Death – a tangible gate that separates you from the beasts that creep and crawl through bushes and branches. Whereas, on the Island Turtle, you’re there for a while – don’t forget the thing swims to places. You get back to Kumogakure when it wants to go back. You can’t control the Island Turtle, you can just coax it.

You can damn well try though. Tokidoki; however, wasn’t trying to coax it to go anywhere. Rather, she was just having a conversation with it; albeit one-sided. The red-headed woman was laying on her stomach, her head cushioned by folded arms. She was right on the edge of the ridge that made up the giant creature’s ‘eyebrow’, she could easily see the massive creature’s amber eyes blink and move. “Nee, nee…you don’t have to keep your head up just for me you know! I don’t mind getting wet.” Tokidoki got a cocky look in her eye. “I’m a good swimmer anyway! Probably on par with you!” She smirked. The turtle blinked slowly and gave a low, skeptical roar. Tokidoki’s body arched up. She said quickly. “No really! I swear!” The turtle lets out another low roar and begins to lower its head, water rising closer to the red haired woman. “…! Hey! Hey! I didn’t mean right now!” The turtle gives its own version of a laugh and raises its head again. Tokidoki pouts. “I wasn’t ready…”

Tokidoki had spent weeks on the Turtle’s back. Mostly training. She had spent much time talking to the Island Turtle too; however. It had been her Village’s duty to care for the giant, colossal beast right? She was merely doing her part. Tokidoki found many of the island’s animals to be considered ‘good company’, the giant Turtle and the Bears especially. She enjoyed big animals and had a soft spot for Bears, they were her summoning animals after all – Tokidoki should have a soft spot for them don’t you think? She yawned and rolled onto her back. Someone with the celestial brush had painted the sky such beautiful hues of purples, blues, oranges, and reds. The stars were just beginning to poke out as well. “I’m pooped.” She stretched her limbs out. There was a rustle. The woman didn’t move. She knew who it was. Claws clicked against rock slowly, at an aged pace. Tokidoki sat up to gaze upon the small, elderly Bear, dressed in black robes. “Yukimuko-chaaaaan?” She groaned. “Don’t tell me there’s more!”

The white bear snapped, her wrinkled pink nose twitching. “Of course there’s more! Such an ungrateful child!”

“But at night?”

“Yes at night! Now stop dilly-dallying you ungrateful cur!” With that, Yukimuko was gone, having exited back into the foliage, back toward their training grounds.

To be honest, Tokidoki was grateful to the elders for teaching her how to use her abilities properly. You see, ever since birth Tokidoki had been a screw-up, cutting edge stuff I know. Her chakra system seemed all out of whack, never in balance or spreading itself out properly, which led to failed jutsu and other things. She had been born that way, or so the doctors said. It was a deficiency, a discrepancy, a….some other D-word within her that screwed up her chakra pathways. Now, with the Bear elders help, she would be able to finally prove that she wasn’t some screw-up anymore! As of now, she could shoot chakra out of her fingertips to damage an enemy – similar to the Hyuuga clan in execution; however, Tokidoki could do no damage to internal organs. It was an amazing feeling to hold such a power, the Bears had told her that they would teach her to see with her eyes closed using chakra and to draw it out of the environment. Tokidoki was struggling to contain her excitement.

The red-head jumped up and turned to look down at the Island Turtle. “Well you heard her! I don’t want to get her mad now! I’ll see you later Tutty-chan!”
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

DP : 2
Character Name : Zyoshu Dakajora
Char Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Nice! Only spotted 2-3 grammar mistakes.

Jounin.

Free Jutsu:
2 D Rank
2 C Rank
1 B Rank

3 free DP
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 pm

2 D Rank
-
- Four Legs Technique

2 C Rank
- TBA
- TBA

1 B Rank
-

Last edited by BEE on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Sage Mode is SS rank.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 pm

My bad, the Naruto wiki didn't have a rank down for it - but partially that was me being dumb. XD You wouldn't happen to know which rank Heavenly Spin would fall under, I was looking at it and it had no rank at all - it also left it as a jutsu anyone could really learn as long as they had that level of chakra control....... >.<
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 pm

C or B, it's a Hyuuga Byakugan tech.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm

So then I'd be better off just creating something else. Never mind then.
Back to top Go down
HotfireLegend
ANBU
ANBU
HotfireLegend

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 pm

I reccomend a tech that can be used for non-offensive or defensive purposes.
Back to top Go down
BEE
Jounin
Jounin
BEE

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.
Back to top Go down
SpiritedDoodle
Genin
Genin
SpiritedDoodle

DP : 3
Character Name : Yuuta Ki
Char Age : 14
Element : Fire
Village : Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:52 am

Any other free rank techs?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-destiny.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bee's sample for Tokidoki   Bee's sample for Tokidoki Empty

Back to top Go down

Bee's sample for Tokidoki
Page 1 of 1